Monday, January 25, 2010

Cleaning closets with a woman with a beach ball belly

Jennifer came over today and we clean out all the closets, we organized, sorted and she told me where to put things. Organization is the most overwhelming thing I can think of...so Jenn came over to focus me, and she did a great job!
Now if I can just take that same motivation and use it to loose weight! I started this blog in September and was going to write in it daily..well it is January and this is first entry. Well better late than never right!
So I have been sick since November when I got Swine flu, then it never fully went away and it apparently weakened my lungs because while we were in Aruba visiting Ryan I got pneumonia and have been battling that for 3 weeks. I am still weak and coughing but I hope I am almost better because I am about to get a new grandson..Jude Michael Land! I cant wait to meet him and today was his due date..

Matt and Whitney fly in tomorrow and I am convinced he has been waiting for them to get here. Jenn has been thinking he was coming for over a week now and she is getting quite impatient!
Well my house is all ready now for all the family that will be coming and going for the next 8 weeks...Matt and Whit now, Ryan on the first of February, Jon and Katie, March first and Marce sometime in march, Mom might come up as well..we will see if she feels like she can make it.
Well that is where I am at right now...lots of family coming and going till the end of March...can I be successful and loose weigh during a time like that ...well let see what happens should we???
Tomorrow I think I will put away all the food that I shouldnt be eatting and make hot oats for breakfast... or maybe I should do Atkins thing, that is a bit simpler...well stay tuned and we will see what the next day brings

No comments:

Post a Comment