Friday, April 9, 2010

walkin..

I did it!! She says in her best Caleb imitation! So today while gchatting with Val, she "encouraged" me to walk today..since I failed to do it the day before when I said I would. I started to say it was too ugly outside when I changed my mind..and said I would "just dooo it!" So where did I walk you might ask...well I walked for 45 minutes around and around the center wall of our house, down the hall, through the kitchen and up and down the stairs :-) The only thing that kept me sane was the fact that I knew the way without looking so I was able to read while walking :-) Kinda cool since I usually have to look at my feet to keep from spraining my ankle on some unknown dip in the walkway. So there you go... I had a walk :-) Maybe tomorrow I can do it again...2 walks in a week might be a bit over the top though, so we will see :-) Love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment