Friday, May 14, 2010

My motivation has arrived

I guess this is a once a month thing with me...it was 4 weeks ago that I wrote last! Since that time I was infused with a new motivation..how did that happen you ask!?   I WENT DRESS SHOPPING! I have a new dress (three actually) that I bought for the wedding of the year.....but my favorite is two sizes too small. Why would I buy a dress two sizes too small you ask (your asking a lot of questions!) ......because it is so much cuter that way! I answer...oh and it was the only size (being a great deal and all) I had to get it.

So there you go...instant motivation.

So Monday i began THE diet. It would consist of two protein drinks in the day, and then a meal of meat and veggies in the evening. Have I mentioned that i am starving ALL the time!? I hope that will go away after the first two weeks. I am trying to do something physical (vitamin E Matt calls it :-)  ) and have succeeded every day this week so far. So here we go....can she do it...twenty pounds by July 25th (that gives me a few days to get a different dress if I don't make it)

I think I can... I think I can......she says with hope in her voice!
The trick is keeping my motivation, so pray for me that I will preserver in the face of good food!
Well that about covers it for this update.....Thanks for all your encouragement, this is definitely a "team" effort :-)

1 comment:

  1. You can dooo it! Hopefully the "starving" feeling passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete